I am a California-State Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified Chi Gong Teacher, Apprenticed Yoga Teacher, Counselor/ Health Coach, and Educator. I received my Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, from the University of Maryland (1981). I received my Master of Arts in Counseling from USIU/ Alliant University, San Diego (1985). I currently teach Psychology at Argosy University, San Diego.
I’ve studied many of the major health and wellness systems: Bodywork, Vibrational Medicine, Psychology/ Family Systems, Quantum Physics, Reiki, Acupuncture, Ayurvedic, Yoga/ Meditation. I synthesized this knowledge into “Life-Force Therapy” (LFT).
I produced the Life-Force Therapy Training Video in 2006. I hosted The Heart of Healing Radio Show in 2005. I taught Aromatherapy Courses at The Spiritual Discovery Center, La Mesa, CA, May, 2005 and The Meridian
School, San Diego, May, 2004. I have taught Yoga Therapy at Sharp Hospital San Diego (2004), YogaMonth San Diego (October, 2008), and A Gentle Way Yoga Studio, La Mesa CA (December, 2008).
Integrative Healing Sessions with Paul are a life-changing experience.
- 24 years, 7,000 + clients, many success stories:
- Pain relief, rejuvenation, regeneration, relaxation…ahhhh!
- Tranquil space, beautiful music, heavenly aromas, support, and… silence.
- Symptoms treated, body’s stretched, spines aligned, blocks removed, sore muscles rubbed…OUT!
- Hearts healed, couples forgiving, single’s ready for love again.
- Minds inspired, goals set, and dreams lived.
- Breathing, peace-of-mind, meditation.
- Life Is Good.
I have provided Bodywork Services and Education to Organizations and Communities, including:
- The International Conference on Violence, Abuse, and Trauma (IVAT, San Diego)
- Sharp Hospital’s Physical Therapy Dept., San Diego
- Health Dimensions (San Diego County);
- HealthWalk (Carlsbad)
- The Yoga Education Society (San Diego),
- The Holistic Health Practitioners Assn. (Santa Barbara)
- The American Red Cross (Santa Barbara)
- UCSD’s Healthy Heart Expo, 2009,
- The Fibromyalgia Support Group at Tri-Cities Hospital, Carlsbad, CA 2009).